Lifestyle apartment between the beach and Pittwater
Auction Saturday 6 November 2021
FIND. The perfect first home or an astute investment, this light and airy abode is situated in one of Newport's most sought-after enclaves. Positioned a short walk to the beach and with the beauty of Pittwater on the doorstep, this immaculate one-bedroom apartment offers lifestyle and convenience.
LOVE. The apartment itself is bright and breezy with fresh coastal vibes and lots of natural light. Situated on the top floor of a neat brick block, the interiors are peaceful and have private leafy outlooks, meaning you can relax in the quiet comfort of home, knowing that all you need is within easy walking distance.
- Bright and airy living area with plenty of space for a full dining setting
- Sit and listen to the ocean at night from the east-facing balcony that offers a private leafy outlook
- Well-appointed stone kitchen with modern electric cooking & brand new omega appliances
- Generous queen-sized bedroom with built-in sliding wardrobes
- Plantation shutters in living and bedroom, reverse-cycle air-con and new easy-care floorboards in living
- Well-presented shower bathroom
- Immaculately presented and ready to go, but some flexibility to add value
- Shared laundry
- Exclusive use lockable storage room for easy storing of equipment and bikes
- Exclusive use car space
- Second floor of low-rise apartment block
LIVE. This outstanding lifestyle pad offers wall-everywhere convenience. It's a quick stroll to the beach and moments from stunning water views and pathways around Pittwater. There are a number of popular eateries in the local vicinity, including restaurants and cafes on Barrenjoey Road and The Newport, which offers casual waterfront dining. For transport options, there is a bus stop directly opposite the block, and express city buses operate from Barrenjoey Road.
Internal & balcony - Approx 61.3 sqm
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata: Approx $1,079.67 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly & surrounds
- Buses to Macquarie University via Terry Hills
- Newport village shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
- The Newport
- Warriewood Square
- Newport Public School
- Pittwater High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love that I can hear the ocean at night.
- The living area and balcony gets beautiful light in the morning, and has really private leafy outlooks.
- It's super convenient having bus stops outside the block, and being within easy walking distance of the beach and shops.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.