Over-sized apartment in superbly convenient setting
FIND. This over-sized one bedroom apartment will instantly attract attention with its spacious floorplan and tranquil leafy outlooks. Presenting a savvy investment or first home at an entry-level price, this sunny apartment sits on the top floor of a well-maintained block, offering elevated views of green leafy trees from its east-facing living area. This location offers optimum convenience, with the beach, shops, eateries and public transport all within walking distance.
LOVE. The interiors of this lovely residence are fresh, bright and welcoming. The floorplan has been configured to maximise every inch of space, including an overly generous living space that is absolutely brimming with natural light, thanks to an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling glass.
• The lounge room features easy-care floorboards and spills out to a partially covered east-facing balcony that enjoys a private, green and leafy outlook.
• There is space for a full dining setting within the lounge area.
• The queen-sized bedroom is spacious and light, and includes some built-in storage.
• The stylish kitchen has been recently updated and features a dishwasher, electric cooking, on-trend subway tiling, and a spacious layout that will easily cope with entertaining.
• A bathroom with shower connects with the bedroom.
• There is a covered car space on title, with a communal laundry also located on the ground floor of the building.
LIVE. This is an absolute cracker of a lifestyle location, with everything that you might possibly need being within walking distance. It's a 10-minute stroll to the beach, or moments from stunning water views and pathways around Pittwater. If you're looking for dining options, there are a number of popular restaurants and cafes on Barrenjoey Road, or it's a couple of minutes' walk to The Newport. For transport options, there is a bus stop almost directly opposite the block, and there are express city buses on Barrenjoey Road.