Beachside haven within private lush green tropical canopy
FIND. Positioned privately at the back of the apartment complex, this quiet contemporary renovated apartment is surrounded by lush green tropical foliage from every window. The all-day northern sun streams in through the kitchen window which has direct view of the complex's pristine full length swimming pool. The open plan living and dining spaces flow onto a large covered balcony that is nestled within an absolute sanctuary of cooling tranquil tropical gardens. The light filled kitchen allows for plenty of cupboard space and countertop prep area.
LOVE. A beachside location offers a lifestyle like no other, with an early morning swim and coffee and then later a sunset bike ride around the lake on offer every day. Simply stroll to your favourite restaurant for dinner and a drink, no need to take the car, then a quick dip in the pool on those hot summer nights, which are just around the corner!
- Privately located at the back of the block with a quiet leafy green outlook and the added bonus of a swimming pool.
- Large kitchen with stone benchtops, tiled splashback with a Westinghouse induction cooktop and oven and dishwasher.
- Clean crisp interiors with new carpet and recently updated paintwork.
- Spacious open plan living with adjoining dining area that leads to private outlook balcony.
- Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, BIRs and lush green outlooks.
- Fresh modern bathroom with frameless glass shower and separate bath.
- Ceiling fan and linen cupboard in the living room.
- Oversized laundry with fixed convenient shelving and work bench.
- A carport for one car.
LIVE The apartment is located in an ideal spot just a few minutes stroll to both the shores of the beachfront on one side and Narrabeen Lake on the other. Popular shopping precincts, cafes, restaurants and bars, are on offer in all directions from Narrabeen, Collaroy, Dee Why and heading up the Peninsula to Mona Vale and Newport. Public transport is literally moments away on Pittwater Road heading into Manly, the city or Lower North Shore and other nearby Northern Beaches locations. Beautiful coastal walks, beaches and the Narrabeen Lake trail are all at your doorstep in this incredible location.
Water rates: Approx $171 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1033 pq
Internal inc. Balcony Approx 79sqm
Carport Approx 15sqm
Total Approx 94 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants and cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love having our own swimming pool in the block
- Its great living right near the beach and lake which we go to all the time
- The whole block is filled with gardens and trees and the apartment is very private
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.