Luxury house-like garden apartment in unbeatable location
FIND. This over-sized, house-like garden apartment is a tranquil, light-filled haven in an ultra-convenient lifestyle setting just footsteps from Narrabeen beach and village. Exquisitely updated and ready to move into now, this impeccable abode showcases a generous, easy-living floorplan that caters to young families as well as empty nesters and professionals who love to entertain.
LOVE. This luxuriously large apartment is distinguished by a beautifully bright, north-facing living zone that spills out to privately set outdoor entertaining space. The benefits of this incredible location are beyond compare, allowing you to live and breathe a quintessential northern beaches lifestyle.
- Extended by outdoor spaces to the front and the back, the interiors attract a great cross-flow of air and have lots of natural light
- High-end bespoke joinery elevates the aesthetic and the functionality of the indoor and outdoor spaces, with a number of timber design elements that double as seating and storage spaces
- A spectacular open-plan living zone follows a subtle split-level design with effortless flow to the private north-facing courtyard
- Sleek contemporary stone kitchen with gas cooking and a large breakfast bar
- Both bedrooms are comfortably appointed with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and reverse-cycle air-con units
- Master bedroom connects outwards to an exclusive-use garden and includes a frameless glass shower
- Family bathroom with combined bathtub and shower
- Gas outlets indoors as well as outdoors
- Easy-to-access ground floor position, intercom access
- Single auto lock-up garage with remote and a mezzanine storage level
LIVE. Measure the distance to the beach in footsteps from this incredible location that puts the surf and sand at your doorstep. With everything you need within a short stroll, you can leave the car at home at the weekend, and instead spend time exploring the beautiful coastal environs around you. With a number of cafes and restaurants within a quick walk, Warriewood Shopping Centre and Narrabeen village close by and an iconic surf break outside the door, this is an easy location to fall in love with.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the ease and lifestyle benefits of having the beach and Narrabeen village right at our doorstep.
- The sun-filled living area is such an appealing space to spend time in and entertain friends.
- We love the size of the apartment, and the privacy that is offered.
Rates & sizes:
Internal & courtyards - Approx 141 sqm
Parking - Approx 17 sqm
Total - Approx 158 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants & cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.