Lifestyle and convenience in beachside apartment
Auction Saturday 12 March
FIND. Flaunting a position on one of Narrabeen's most coveted streets, this first floor apartment allows its owners to really embrace the essence of beachside living. Situated just 200 metres to Narrabeen Beach, and with the convenience of village shops and eateries within walking distance, this home radiates appeal to first time buyers, investors and all beach lovers.
LOVE. Privacy and peace are assured in this neat apartment, which sits on a quiet street with very little traffic. For the keen renovators, there is opportunity here to maximise your investment and modernise some of the interiors. A lock-up garage is a big advantage, but there is also plenty of parking on the street.
- First floor position in a well-presented brick block
- Combined lounge and dining area, with effortless flow out to a good-sized east-facing balcony with a pleasant leafy outlook
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking and an adjoining laundry
- Generous bedrooms, both with built-in storage
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. The incredible proximity to the beach and all other lifestyle conveniences is a huge bonus of this lovely home. Narrabeen Beach is directly across the road, so you can wake up, throw a towel over your shoulder and be in the surf within a couple of minutes. Or Narrabeen Lake is a short walk the other direction, with stunning walking and cycling paths to enjoy. With bus stops moments away and quick access to shops, supermarkets and eateries, this really is the ultimate beachside location.
Internal & balcony – Approx. 66.6 sqm
Lock up garage – Approx. 15 sqm
Total – Approx. 81.6 sqm
Council fees – approx. $366.45 pq
Water rates – approx. $147.71 pq
Strata levies – approx. $894.19 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- It's amazing to have the beach just across the road.
- This is a very quiet street but Narrabeen and Collaroy shops and eateries are just down the road.
- Narrabeen Lake is moments away for weekend walks and bike rides.
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Narrabeen village shops, restaurants & cafes
- The Sands Hotel
- Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
- St Joseph's Catholic School
- Narrabeen Lakes Primary School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.