Sunny and private with a tranquil park outlook
FIND. Discover your perfect sanctuary in this immaculate two-bedroom apartment, a stellar first home or investment opportunity. Positioned just a level bike ride to the beach and boasting lush green park views, this gem offers an enchanting blend of low maintenance living and scenic charm. Set in a prime location with an outlook over Passmore Reserve, this home is poised to appeal.
LOVE. Tucked in nicely beside the tree line of this popular reserve and situated on the top floor, this apartment is peaceful and private. The functional floor plan is bathed in natural light, with oversized windows framing the stunning park views. The sunny balcony, an ideal space for a barbecue and entertaining, also serves as a delightful spot to bask in the morning sun, thanks to its east-facing aspect. Inside, two bright double bedrooms each offer a leafy, private outlook, with the master featuring practical built-in storage. A neat kitchen and bathroom, freshly painted and immaculately presented, await your personal touch to truly make this space your own.
- Bright, open plan living and dining area, filled with natural sunlight.
- Long, sunny balcony perfect for entertaining and enjoying the eastern sun.
- Two spacious double bedrooms, each with a leafy and private aspect.
- Master bedroom includes convenient built-in wardrobes.
- Newly renovated bespoke kitchen and bathroom
- Smeg appliances, induction cook top, integrated dishwasher.
- Spotted Gum engineered timber floor boards
- Freshly painted and immaculately maintained interiors.
LIVE. The superb location of this apartment completes the picture of an idyllic lifestyle. Just a short walk from the convenience of Condamine Street and the B-Line bus service for swift city commutes. The nearby bike track offers a scenic route to the beach, and Warringah Mall is within an easy, level walk. This home is an unbeatable combination of convenience, ease, and privacy, making it an exceptional choice for those seeking a fabulous first home or investment.
Water rates: Approx $173 pq
Council rates: Approx $403 pq
Strata rates: Approx $866 pq
Total: Approx 60.4 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Northern Beaches Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Northern Beaches Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.