Sunny north-facing apartment with lifestyle convenience
FIND. One of Manly Vale's best streets is the idyllic, tree-lined location of this immaculate one-bedroom apartment. Sitting on the ground floor of a boutique block and showcasing a sunny north-facing aspect, this superbly-appointed home is a fantastic opportunity in a tranquil street that offers walk-everywhere convenience.
LOVE. With level access from the street, an internal laundry and a carport, this apartment comes with all of the boxes ticked. The north-facing balcony offers an attractive leafy outlook of the street, and will become a favourite spot for you to sit and enjoy a spot of sunshine from the comfort of home. Immaculately presented, this apartment can be lived in exactly as it is for years to come, but also offers renovators some scope to add value.
- North-facing living zone with easy-care floorboards and lots of natural light
- Covered balcony with a timber bar where you can pull up a seat and enjoy a lush leafy outlook
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking
- Queen-sized bedroom with lots of natural light and built-in storage
- Shower bathroom with laundry facilities
- A covered carport is accessed via Burchmore Road
LIVE. Though this quiet, tree-lined street delivers true serenity, this is a central location that delivers a high level of convenience. Passmore and Nolan reserves with walking tracks, playing fields and children's playgrounds are a couple of streets away, or Manly Dam offers lush bushwalking and mountain bike trails; Manly Vale has a number of supermarkets and cafes that are within walking distance, the B-Line bus service is a quick walk away on Condamine Street, or it's a short bike ride into Manly along level bike paths.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $747.89 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 51.2sqm
Total: Approx 66.5sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Manly Vale shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Manly beachfront shops and restaurants
- Manly Vale Public School
- St Kieran's Catholic Primary School
- Mackellar Girls Secondary Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's an easy level walk to the beach or into Manly
- There's lots of natural light throughout the apartment
- Manly Vale offers great convenience, with lots of supermarkets, shops and parks
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.