Superb opportunity in tranquil cul-de-sac setting
FIND. Nestled within a peaceful yet central cul-de-sac in the heart of Manly Vale, this first floor apartment presents a golden 'walk to everything' opportunity, where cafes, parks, supermarkets, beaches and public transport are within close proximity.
LOVE. Set within a well-maintained brick block and offering a choice of two balconies, this spacious apartment is neat and fresh, and is an affordable entry into the market, or an astute investment in an increasingly popular suburb. The apartment is in perfect living condition, yet offers scope to add value through some modest renovations or updates.
• First floor apartment within a well-maintained brick block.
• Lounge room with wide timber floorboards.
• Kitchen with gas cooking, ample pantry storage space and a breakfast bar that offers casual seating for two.
• The kitchen leads to a north-facing balcony with a tropical leafy outlook – the ideal spot for a sunny alfresco breakfast.
• Both bedrooms are queen sized and feature built-ins. The master bedroom connects to another balcony with a peaceful leafy outlook.
• The bathroom is in great original condition and features a bath with overhead shower.
• There is a car space on a title, and a communal laundry.
LIVE. This location delivers a high level of convenience. Though this leafy street delivers true serenity, it's just a short walk to supermarkets, cafes and public transport. Passmore Reserve with walking tracks, playing fields and children's playgrounds is a couple of blocks away, the B-Line bus service is accessed on nearby Condamine Street, or it's a short bike ride into Manly along level bike paths.