Quiet and private apartment with beautiful district views
FIND. Located at rear of block, experience the wondrous spoils of coastal living from this two bedroom apartment that is perfectly located close to the village, Freshwater Beach, City transport and parks.
LOVE. The interiors of this lovely apartment are fresh, bright and breezy.
- Bright open living space flowing to balcony with private outlook
- Stylish kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stove and ample storage
- Double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom and internal laundry
- Footsteps to general store/cafe and buses to Manly and the city
- Lock up garage, short stroll to supermarket and thriving eateries
- Rental return in the current market $600-$650 per week
LIVE. Embrace the incredible Freshwater lifestyle for all that it offers. Freshwater village is moments away, where there is a vibrant selection of popular eateries, boutique shops and useful amenities, including a soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket. Stroll to Freshwater beach or wander over the headland to Queenscliff beach for swims and surfs and enjoy a relaxing BBQ with friends in the afternoon after picking up some supplies from nearby shops. Bus services to Manly are nearby, and express city buses can be accessed in the village.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $827 pq
Size: Approx 84 sqm
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love that Freshwater village, beach, schools, parks and cafes and bus services are all within easy walking distance.
- It is contemporary and fresh, and is practical, secure and low maintenance.
- Great community-minded neighbours and child-friendly complex with a central grass communal area
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.