North facing private apartment in the heart of Freshwater
FIND. This beautifully presented north-facing apartment offers privacy and tranquillity, and flaunts a fabulous location just moments from Freshwater Village, and a five-minute stroll to the beach.
LOVE. While it enjoys a wonderfully convenient location, one of the great features of this lovely home is how peaceful and private it is. The apartment sits in a well-maintained brick block that is tucked away from the road and is also set down a quiet cul-de-sac, meaning there is very little traffic noise. The living area is oriented to the north and is therefore flooded with natural light throughout the day, and the block also enjoys leafy outlooks and a swimming pool.
• The open-plan living area delivers a well-thought out and spacious layout, with easy-care floorboards, high ceilings, a dedicated zone for a full dining table, as well as offering smooth flow out to a covered balcony with a pleasant and leafy outlook.
• The spacious kitchen sits conveniently alongside the dining area and features gas cooking, European integrated appliances and dishwasher. An adjoining laundry room offers space for a washer and dryer.
• The bathroom includes a bathtub as well as a standing shower.
• Both of the bedrooms will fit queen sized beds and include built-ins.
• This particular apartment has the benefit of a lock-up garage, and there is a communal clothes-drying space.
• The swimming pool is fully enclosed and is for the exclusive use of this block.
• Another benefit of this home is that it's in perfect living condition now, yet offers scope to modernise, add value and make it your own.
LIVE. The lifestyle that is afforded in this prized pocket of Freshwater is beyond compare. Walk out of the front door and within a couple of minutes you can be in Freshwater Village, which has a fabulous selection of boutique shops and a number of popular eateries. Also within a few minutes' walk is Freshwater Beach, which continues to be one of the best-loved beaches in the area. This is a convenient location for getting around, with bus services to the city and Manly close by, or you can walk over the headland and along the beachfront to Manly in less than 30 minutes.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.