Sunny top floor apartment with stylish renovation
FIND. Enjoying leafy outlooks, a sunny nor-easterly aspect and a convenient location close to Freshwater village, this superb apartment has been tastefully renovated to maximise liveability and enjoyment. Situated to the rear of a boutique brick block, the apartment is unexpectedly tranquil and showcases a neat and functional floorplan with fresh, contemporary interiors.
LOVE. The top floor position translates to an abundance of light, air and lovely leafy outlooks. Ideally positioned to be able to access Freshwater's many lifestyle attractions, which include a vibrant village and one of the best and most popular beaches in the area. Plus, with city and Manly bound transport within moments of the front door, this is an accessible and highly convenient location that will be popular with investors, first time buyers and professionals.
• Quiet position to the rear of the block
• Combined lounge and dining area with sleek easy-care floorboards, a ceiling fan and bespoke shelving
• Living provides an easy connection to a partially covered balcony with pleasant leafy outlooks
• Brand-new contemporary bathroom with a stunning curved feature wall, plus timber vanity and frameless glass shower
• Two generous double-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, carpet and ceiling fans
• Stylish updated kitchen with stone counters, gas cooking and generous meal prep and storage space
• Laundry room with extra storage space
• Single lock-up garage
LIVE. Freshwater is a vibrant suburb known for its friendly and welcoming community, and a bustling village with a great set of shops and cafes. The recently refreshed Harbord Hilton and Harbord Diggers both offer excellent beachside dining choices, and there are several other restaurants and takeaways in the village. Bus stops are just outside the door, which will take you to Manly or Dee Why; city transport is a three-minute walk away, and it's an easy stroll to the beach.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.