North-facing 73 sqm apartment in ultra-convenient setting
FIND. Fresh and light and offering amazing access to the village, this one-bedroom over sized 73sqm apartment offers easy low-maintenance living in the heart of Freshwater. This outstanding apartment sits in prime position to embrace Freshwater's incredible lifestyle, just 200 metres to the village, and a quick lazy stroll to the beach.
LOVE. Situated on the first floor of a well-presented block that also features beautiful common gardens, this is a superbly-appointed home that offers a generous amount of living space, an allocated parking space and a lifestyle of pure convenience. The perfect north-facing aspect ensures bright, sunny interiors and an internal laundry and updated kitchen mean this is a home you can simply move into with nothing to do.
- Bright and spacious north-facing living zone
- Modern stone kitchen with gas cooking and brekkie bar
- Step out from living onto your own private balcony that is protected by trees and offers a beautiful outlook of Freshwater and the ocean
- There is plenty of storage space in the queen-sized bedroom with large built-in wardrobes and a ceiling fan
- Well-presented shower bathroom with an adjoining laundry room
- Allocated undercover car space
- Lockable storage room
- Meticulously maintained common gardens to the back of the block
LIVE. Embrace the incredible Freshwater lifestyle for all that it offers. Freshwater village is 200 metres away, where there is a vibrant selection of popular eateries, boutique shops and useful amenities, including a soon-to-be-opened IGA supermarket. Stroll to Freshwater beach or wander over the headland to Queenscliff beach for swims and surfs. Bus services to Manly are moments away, and express city buses can be accessed in the village.
Auction - Sat 12th Feb 2022
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366.45 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1,055 pq
Size: Approx 73 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes and bars
- Pilu Restaurant;
- Harbord Diggers
- Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- There's lots of natural light throughout the apartment with a sunny north-facing aspect
- Amazing location really close to Freshwater village and a short walk to the beach
- Quiet rear of block position
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.