Quiet beachside apartment with unparalleled convenience
FIND. Reap the rewards of Freshwater's laidback coastal lifestyle in this two-bedroom apartment, which offers unbeatable convenience. Situated on the second floor of an immaculate brick block, this neat apartment enjoys a central position just 250 metres to Freshwater village, and a short barefoot stroll to the beach. This apartment offers the inclusions of off-street parking and an internal laundry.
LOVE. Bright and fresh interiors are injected with a good dose of natural light, thanks to a sunny easterly aspect. The floorplan is functional and includes two good-sized bedrooms, perfect for professional couples or families with young children who are keen to dial into the incredible lifestyle offerings that are all within walking distance.
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining area finished with easy-care floorboards
- Covered balcony with Queenscliff headland outlook
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, electric cooking and adjoining laundry room with storage cupboards
- Both bedrooms are generously sized and include built-in wardrobes
- Fresh bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Second floor position within an immaculate brick block that is surrounded by common gardens
- Quiet and private inside with only one small common wall
- Allocated car space
LIVE. This popular, leafy street sits within the heart of the vibrant and welcoming community of Freshwater. From this fabulous location, it's just a short level stroll to the beach, or slightly further afield are Queenscliff and Curl Curl beaches. Freshwater has a growing number of eateries, including the revitalisation of Harbord Diggers and the Harbord Hotel, and a vibrant selection of local shops, cafes and restaurants in the village, including a full-line IGA supermarket. Also within close proximity is Jacka Park and city bus services.
WHAT THE OWNERS LOVE
- We have loved living in this bright, airy and quiet apartment that sits close to everything.
- We love waking up to birdsong, grabbing a coffee from Captain's shop and jumping in the water before work.
- This family-friendly block is very welcoming and considerate. Only one small common wall means we never hear any noise.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 64 sqm
Parking - Approx 15 sqm
Total - Approx 79 sqm
Water: Approx $147 pq
Council: Approx $437 pq
Strata: Approx $1,073 pq
- Buses to City CBD, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
Shopping & dining:
- Freshwater Village shops, cafes & bars
- Pilu Restaurant
- Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel
- Harbord Primary School
- St John The Baptist
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.