Peaceful semi-style garden apartment
* Positioned to the peaceful and private rear of an intimate block of four, this semi-like ground floor apartment features direct access to a lovely shared garden.
* Featuring only one common wall with windows on three sides, its open plan living and dining space is lovely and light and extends via French doors to a covered entertaining verandah overlooking the gardens.
* Freshly presented with polished timber floors, high ornate ceilings and decorative fretwork, it offers two bedrooms with built-ins including a double sized master and second bedroom ideal as a study or nursery.
* A well appointed gas kitchen with breakfast bar offers access out to the beautifully maintained garden with level lawn.
* Additional features include a bathroom with bathtub, share laundry, gas heating, additional storage area in foyer and main entry shared with just one other apartment.
* A perfect entry to the market for a couple or young family, it's comfortable as is with potential to add your stamp of style with a minor update.
* Located just moments from village shops and the bus down to Manly beach, it's a five minute walk to the Boy Charlton Pool, Fairlight Beach and the scenic harbour walk to the ferry wharf.