Light-drenched apartment with ocean views
FIND. Quietly positioned on the fabulous Fairlight Hill, this charming sun-soaked apartment with generous east-facing balcony and views sweeping over Manly beach to St Pat's and Manly Coves, offers an exciting opportunity to add value and capitalise on its great bones and sensational lifestyle setting.
LOVE. In tidy original condition, this fantastic pad ticks every box on the wish list, whether you're a first-home buyer or an investor. Offering light, well-proportioned interiors, a generous outdoor area with views, security building with lift access and lock-up garage, this tidy home is a fantastic entry point into sought-after Fairlight.
- Living/dining opening out onto large sunny balcony with views
- Tidy original kitchen well-separated from living and with sensational harbour views
- Bedroom with built-in robes and large windows with leafy outlook
- Single lock-up garage conveniently positioned on Sydney Road
- Security building with intercom and lift
- Share laundry on every floor
- Pathway access to Griffin St and short walk to Manly wharf
LIVE. Just a few minutes' walk from Fairlight village and within walking distance of Manly, this fabulous location delivers an enviable coastal lifestyle to your door. It also offers easy access to express city buses, Stockland Village shopping and schools, as well as cafes and restaurants.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $366 pq
Strata levies: Approx $2,082.12 pq
Internal + balcony: Approx 42 sqm
Lock up garage: Approx 15 sqm
Total: Approx: 57 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly Village Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the convenient location and being able to walk down to the ferry to commute into the city
- A stroll up to Fairlight village for a coffee and a croissant is a must on the weekend
- The apartment's large windows and easterly aspect means it always feels light and bright here
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.