Tranquil apartment with leafy outlooks & garage
Auction Saturday 3 September 2022
FIND. This bright and spacious two-bedroom apartment offers a neat, easy-living floorplan and a leafy district outlook. It sits in an ultra-convenient location, just a short stroll from Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre, and moments from city transport, eateries, harbour beaches and nature walks.
LOVE. This apartment sits on the second floor of a small boutique block, and has the benefits of an internal laundry and a lock-up garage. Offering instant appeal for investors and first-time buyers, this well-presented apartment is ready to live in now, yet there is scope for you to add value to your investment with some renovations.
- The apartment whilst light and airy, receives sun all-day-round which is perfectly complimented by it's generously sized balcony and district outlook
- Spacious open-plan living area with plenty of space for a dining setting
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, a small brekkie bar and an adjoining laundry
- Good-sized bedrooms comfortably appointed with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Immaculate original bathroom
- The entire apartment has been refreshed with new carpet and paint
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. This central street is convenient for shopping, great schools and public transport, as well as providing excellent access to Manly and the city. Balgowlah village has a great selection of cafes and restaurants, whilst Stocklands Balgowlah takes care of all of your shopping needs. With bike paths to Manly and beautiful harbour reserves and parks within walking distance, this is a well-connected, convenient and highly sought-after location.
RATES & SIZES
Internal & balcony - Approx 85.3 sqm
Garage - Approx 23.2 sqm
Total - Approx 108.5 sqm
Water rates - Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates - Approx $366.40 pq
Strata rates - Approx $1,261.86 pq
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- All of your shopping needs can be taken care of Stockland Balgowlah and there's some great local shops and eateries in Balgowlah village.
- This is a really convenient location if you work in the city.
- The apartment feels light and airy and has a lovely outlook from the balcony.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.