Tranquility and views in the heart of Balgowlah
FIND. Tucked away in the popular 'Biarritz' building, this spacious light and bright three-bedroom apartment delivers magnificent panoramic views that sweep across the district and over the harbour to The Head. Situated in the heart of Balgowlah, this is an ultra-convenient walk-everywhere location, with Balgowlah village, harbour beaches and reserves and public transport at the door.
LOVE. This well-presented home is ready to move into now. It is nestled towards the rear of the block on the south / western side and offers peace, quiet and open outlooks towards the harbour. You'll love the enormous wraparound balcony, which you can use as a quiet space to relax and recharge, or you can enjoy it as an outdoor entertaining zone with a glamorous district and ocean backdrop. You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to pop to the shops within seconds, dipping into the buzz and excitement of Manly, and then escaping to the quiet sanctuary of home.
- Security building with intercom access and lift access
- All the southern and western windows are not encumbered by adjoining properties, meaning, neighbours can't look into the apartment and privacy is assured without drawing blinds.
- Combined lounge and dining area with carpet plus sliding door access to an enormous wraparound balcony
- Well-equipped contemporary kitchen with stone counters, modern electric cooking, integrated microwave, dishwasher and lots of pantry space
- Large laundry room with dryer and storage cupboard
- Reverse cycle air conditioning unit in main living area as well as 4 ceiling fans that are quiet and effective, meaning air-conditioning is not required 99% of the time
- Two double-sized bedrooms with built-ins, and a single-sized third bedroom, which acts well as a child's bedroom or as a home study
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Additional WC and lots of internal storage
- Lift access straight down to the basement to secure parking with automated roller door entry into a large lock-up garage big enough for an SUV and ample storage space
LIVE. Access everything you need within moments from this supremely convenient location that puts Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre at the doorstep, as well as a number of local shops and eateries. It's a short walk from here to harbour beaches and reserves, with Fairlight Walk leading you to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets in one direction, and Fairlight and Manly in the other direction as well as the popular Spit to Manly Walk. Bus services run regularly up and down Sydney Road, so it's a quick and easy trip to Manly or the city.
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $404 pq
Strata levies: Approx $2155.04 pq
Internal & balcony: Approx 116 sqm
Garage: Approx 14 sqm
TOTAL: Approx 130 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly.
Shopping and Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops and restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Balgowlah is so close to Manly an easy 20-minute walk. The suburb is green, established, and safe.
- The lounge room and the kitchen get lovely sunshine in the afternoons.
- We love sitting on the balcony and looking at the views of the district and harbour.
- Super-convenient location with supermarkets, shops, bus stops and cafés at the door.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.