Sunny north-facing apartment with large balcony
FIND. Filled with a huge amount of natural light that floods in from a perfect northerly aspect, this well-presented, functional apartment sits on the first floor of a boutique block. Tucked away, this tidy abode is ideally located in close proximity to shopping and dining amenities in Balgowlah and Seaforth villages. It's also conveniently positioned for easy travel to the city and Manly.
LOVE. The living area is extended by a large balcony, which acts as a fantastic alfresco space for entertaining friends, or relaxing in the sun. Though the apartment is well presented and is in perfect living condition, there is scope for further improvements to be made and value to be added. This makes it the perfect first home or an astute investment.
- Dual-access straight into the apartment via the balcony or rear stairs
- Sun-drenched north-facing lounge and dining area with easy-care floorboards
- Huge north-facing balcony, well-proportioned and covered from the elements
- Good-sized kitchen with breakfast bar, dishwasher & server window to living
- Generous double bedrooms, one with built-in wardrobes, both with ceiling fans
- Immaculate original bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Shared laundry room and clothes drying space
- Allocated covered carport
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location puts transport and shopping options at your fingertips. Seaforth and Balgowlah villages are both within easy walking distance, so you can enjoy quick access to a great selection of local shops, cafes and restaurants. Jump on an express bus service to the city, grab supplies from nearby Stockland shopping centre, or take a walk along the stunning trails that hug the harbour and will lead you to the Spit or into Manly.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The apartment is very airy, and the northerly aspect brings beautiful sunshine throughout the day.
- It feels very private with nobody able to look in.
- You can walk into Manly or to Seaforth village.
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.