Art Deco apartment with sunroom & unbeatable convenience
FIND. This charming character apartment sits in an ultra-convenient pocket of Balgowlah, just footsteps from Stockland Balgowlah as well as village shops and eateries. Representing an outstanding opportunity in a sought-after area, this two-bedroom plus sunroom Art Deco apartment is ready to move into now, though it leaves flexibility for those who are keen to add value to their investment.
LOVE. The bedrooms are spacious, including a sunny master bedroom with an adjoining sunroom, which has the flexibility to be used as a home office or a child's nursery. For those who appreciate period details, there is plenty of appeal in the high ceilings, the pine floors and picture rails, and the elaborate decorative Art Deco windows in the stairwell of the block.
- First floor position in boutique Art Deco block of four apartments
- Light-filled east-facing lounge room with timber floors, fireplace and gas outlet
- The sunroom can be accessed via the master bedroom or the living area
- Eat-in sized kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher and easy access down to the shared garden
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Generous second bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Neat bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- A shared garden with lawn and BBQ area provides a welcome play space for children and a relaxing green area to socialise
LIVE. High convenience is part of the package in this well-connected location that is moments from Balgowlah's shopping and dining offerings, and within an easy walk or bike ride to Manly. It's an easy commute to the city, with express bus services right outside the door. If you're in the mood for dining out, there are plenty of options in Balgowlah village, or it's a quick drive or a level bike ride into Manly. With supermarkets, grocers, high-street shops and public transport at your fingertips, this is a superbly convenient location.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- Stockland Balgowlah is 100 metres away for super convenient access to supermarkets, grocers and other useful amenities.
- Bus stops outside the door offer amazing access to the city and Manly.
- There's lots of character inside the apartment and the shared garden is a great feature.
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
* Agent Interest
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.