Superbly renovated apartment in prime Balgowlah location
FIND. Fresh, bright and beautifully styled, this recently renovated two-bedder is tucked back from the road, offering a peaceful base from which to dip into the vibrant lifestyle hubs in Manly, Balgowlah and the city. Situated within a well-maintained boutique block, this is the perfect opportunity for professionals or first homebuyers to invest in a sophisticated 'spend nothing' home in a central and highly sought-after location.
LOVE. Flaunting new carpet, freshly painted walls and superbly styled interiors, the coastal hues of the contemporary white and timber-focused palette create a cool, beachy vibe year round.
- The combined living and dining area garners lots of light from its east-facing orientation and features quality Blackbutt floors.
- Two good-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and new carpet.
- The brand new contemporary kitchen features sleek black and white cabinetry, stone counters and gas cooking.
- The stylish shower bathroom features designer black and white feature floor tiles and sleek white wall tiles.
- There is a dedicated car space on title, and a shared laundry.
LIVE. One of the outstanding attributes of this area is the easy access to the rest of the beaches. Manly is just a 10-minute drive down the road, it's a 3-minute drive to Seaforth, or a 30-minute drive to the city. There is plenty that can be accessed on foot, with a number of popular cafes and bus services on Sydney Road and supermarkets and shops at Stockland shopping centre. The beautiful surrounds of North Harbour are a level stroll away and the golf course is only a block away.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The apartment is crisp, white, light and airy throughout.
- We think the designer tiles have helped to give the bathroom a very contemporary and stylish look.
- We love how convenient this location is to transport, schools and shopping centres.
Local transport -
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining -
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.