Light-filled nor-east facing apartment
FIND. With a perfect nor-east orientation and sun-drenched interiors, this bright and breezy top floor apartment offers low-maintenance living in a superb location. This neat and functional home is situated in a quiet boutique block on a leafy and convenient street in Balgowlah. Ideal for investors, first homebuyers or professional couples, its pivotal location close to public transport links makes this apartment the ideal base for getting to key locations including the CBD and Manly.
LOVE. The sunny nor-east position in the block gives this apartment a wonderful sense of light and space which is also amplified by the windows on three walls. In perfect living condition with a newly renovated bathroom and ready to move into now, there is also the attractive prospect of being able to add more value over time.
- The open-plan living area is filled with light and connects to a balcony with nor-easterly aspect, making it the perfect place to sit and catch a few moments of sunshine at the start of the day
- Both of the bedrooms are generous and filled with light, both include built-in storage
- The newly renovated bathroom includes a bathtub and separate shower
- The kitchen is well proportioned and is presented with stone counters, gas cooking and an adjoining laundry room that includes a large cupboard for handy storage of linen and cleaning products
- The only common wall within the apartment is in the laundry, which adds to the overall feeling of peace and privacy
- Car space for one car
LIVE. In this very central location, everything you need is close at hand. Ideally located to be able to access the CBD and Manly quickly and with ease, there are bus services just moments away on Sydney Road. Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is just a couple of blocks away for groceries and supplies, and a number of popular cafes and restaurants are moments away. Also within walking distance are North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets, or the beautiful Fairlight walk that will lead you into Manly via the harbour foreshore.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $367 pq
Strata levies: Approx $1443 pq
Size: Approx 67 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre and Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.