Renovated apartment with CBD and harbour views
FIND. Centrally located for easy travel to the city and Manly, this two-bedroom apartment offers quiet sanctuary for professionals and first home buyers. Delivering a spacious floorplan, incredible CBD and harbour views and a lock-up garage, this immaculate home is fully renovated and ready to move into. This is one of the only blocks of apartments on this quiet, leafy street, which sits within a short stroll of Seaforth and Balgowlah villages and Clontarf Beach.
LOVE. Gaze out of the window to take in incredible views that stretch across Middle Harbour and capture the glorious Sydney CBD skyline. Watch the Sydney New Year's fireworks, marvel at colourful sunsets, and watch boats bobbing on the harbour from the comfort of your lounge room.
- Open-plan living, spacious and filled with light
- Space for a dining setting and stunning harbour and CBD views
- Kitchen with electric cooking, a dishwasher, lots of pantry and cupboard storage space and modern stone counters
- Invite fresh breezes into the apartment through the kitchen door, which leads to a common balcony at the back of the block
- Huge master bedroom with large sliding door built-ins
- Double-sized second bedroom with built-ins
- Neat modern bathroom with frameless glass shower, a stone vanity and laundry facilities
- Single lock-up garage
LIVE. Perfectly located for a lifestyle of convenience, this quiet pocket of Balgowlah is surrounded by shopping and lifestyle amenities, as well as offering elevated views of the city and beautiful National Park walking trails nearby. Walk to Seaforth Village or Balgowlah villages for supplies or to visit local shops and cafes. Clontarf Beach and Forty Baskets are your closest harbour beaches and picnic spots. Or it's a short drive to the buzz and excitement of Manly.
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & Dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We love the incredible views and the easy parking.
- This is a great street with no other blocks of flats.
- The location is really convenient, close to bus stops and shops, and with good access to the city.
Quarterly contributions (including water rates) - Approx $1,900.68 pq
Council rates - Approx $366.40 pq
Internal - Approx 69 sqm
Parking & Storage - Approx 21 sqm
Total - Approx 90 sqm
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.