Contemporary apartment with enormous entertainer's terrace
FIND. This home is a quiet private sanctuary and an entertainer's paradise with an exquisite north facing alfresco front terrace that soaks up the all-day northern sun. The enormous outdoor entertaining space includes a beautiful grassed area and a sleek tiered natural timber deck with built-in bench seat. The apartment is set right back from the road at the far end of the complex, and is like entering your own private retreat in an incredible location that is super close to the café and shopping villages of Balgowlah, Seaforth and the vibrancy of Manly.
LOVE. Contemporary fresh interiors with a neutral colour palette have created a calm and modern space with a large open plan kitchen, living and dining zone that looks out onto the terrace through oversized glass sliding doors. The property will have great appeal to young families with its superb outdoor space and also those wanting to downsize with easy ground floor living that definitely doesn't feel like being in an apartment.
- Enormous north facing entertainer's terrace with grassed area, timber deck and built-in bench seat with partially covered area.
- Chic modern kitchen with stone benchtops, huge breakfast bar, gas cooking with Bosch cooktop and oven, and soft close drawers with lots of storage space.
- Oversized living and dining space with lovely outlook onto the entertaining terrace.
- Master bedroom with BIR, shutters and huge contemporary ensuite with shower.
- Spacious second bedroom with BIR and shutters.
- The main bathroom is very spacious featuring floor to ceiling tiles, a combined shower and bath and convenient laundry space within the bathroom.
- Security parking for two cars with easy access to the apartment.
- Spacious hidden storage area with access from the outdoor terrace.
LIVE. The location is private and quiet but very close to, restaurants, cafes, bars and shopping in Balgowlah, Seaforth, Fairlight and of course Manly. Public transport provides a quick trip into the city and lower North Shore by bus, or take the iconic Manly ferry. North Harbour reserve and the walk along the water's edge into Manly for lunch is a great weekend activity. Impressive local schools are on offer nearby with coastal walks, a selection of beautiful beaches, bike tracks, golf courses and Manly Dam all in close proximity.
Internal plus courtyard: Approx 161 sqm
Car spaces: Approx 34 sqm
Total: Approx 195 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds; Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe, Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre; Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Balgowlah Heights Primary School
- St Cecilia's Primary School
- Northern Beaches Secondary Mackellar Campus
- Northern Beaches Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love having friends over and entertaining in the huge terrace there is so much space for everyone.
- Brunch in Balgowlah Village on Sunday mornings is so nice.
- There are lots of beautiful walks including the North Harbour Walk into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.