Bright and spacious north-facing apartment
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 16 October 2021
FIND. Generous and north-facing, this immaculate elevated ground floor apartment is defined by stunning amounts of natural light and an over-sized floorplan. Ideally placed for quick access to Manly and the city, as well as being within walking distance of Balgowlah village, this bright and airy, low-maintenance home offers the sort of convenience that will be appreciated by professionals, downsizers, growing families and investors alike.
LOVE. The apartment runs alongside the northern side of the building, so every single room is saturated with lots of beautiful natural light. The layout also creates great separation between the bedrooms and the living area, whilst the spacious proportions add to the wonderfully open and airy feel that this home holds.
- Stunning living zone with a defined dining area that flows outwards to a balcony that receives sun most the way through the day and is a perfect spot for a relaxing cuppa
- Refreshed and updated with new carpet and fresh paint
- Private leafy outlooks from most windows
- Good-sized kitchen with gas cooking, separate to living
- Bright and spacious bedrooms, including a large master bedroom with a full wall of sliding mirror built-ins
- Immaculate bathroom with a bathtub and separate shower
- Covered carport to the rear of the block
- Storage room for equipment and belongings
- Elevated ground floor position within a small security block of nine, with intercom access
LIVE. Accessibility is a huge bonus from this central location, which offers easy connections to the city and Manly, and is within walking distance of Fairlight and Manly. Bus stops are just metres away, including express services to the city. A short stroll down the road are supermarkets and shops at Stockland Balgowlah, and there are some great cafes, restaurants and takeaways in Balgowlah village. Also within walking distance are the stunning environs of North Harbour Reserve, Forty Baskets and Fairlight Beach, which are all favourite spots with locals.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Chatswood, Westfield Warringah Mall & Manly.
Shopping & dining:
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre & Balgowlah village provide a choice of cafes, shops & restaurants.
- Manly West Primary School
- St. Cecilia´s Catholic Primary
- Balgowlah Boys High
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- The bedrooms are well separated from the living area and the northerly aspect means there is great sunshine all through the day.
- There is a quiet children's playground, which adjoins the rear boundary, and it's close to city and Manly transport.
- We love the generous proportions of the living area and bedrooms.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.