Renovated character home in small Art Deco block
FIND. Meticulously renovated and flawlessly appointed, this two-bedroom apartment sits on the ground floor of an Art Deco block of just four homes. Perfectly situated for easy travel into the city or Manly, and with immediate access to bus services, eateries and shops, this neat and stylish apartment strikes the perfect balance of contemporary polish and old-world charm.
LOVE. The level of detail that has been applied to the finishes in this home is what elevates it above others. Bespoke touches add a sophisticated aesthetic, and functionality is carefully considered with lots of internal as well as external storage. This is a beautifully presented, low-maintenance home, making it the ideal choice for investors, first time buyers and professionals who are looking for a sophisticated home with nothing to spend.
• Classic lounge room with easy-care floorboards, high ceilings, decorative cornicing and reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Modern eat-in sized kitchen with dishwasher, stone counters and Smeg oven and electric cooktop
• Generous queen-sized master bedroom with large sliding built-ins. Single-sized second bedroom. Both bedrooms are north-facing and include ceiling fans
• Ultra-modern bathroom with shower over bathtub, sleek black fixtures and formed concrete vanity
• European-style laundry sitting next to the bathroom
• Common gardens to the rear of the block with generous lawn plus veggie patch and a compost bed. A great play space for young children
• Front porch where you can enjoy a cup of tea in the morning
• Dual-access into the apartment including private external entrance
• Rear-lane access from Whittle Avenue
• Single lock-up garage with an additional storage area to the rear of the garage
LIVE. This ultra-convenient location puts transport and shopping options at your fingertips. Seaforth and Balgowlah villages are both within easy walking distance, so you can enjoy quick access to a great selection of local shops, cafes and restaurants. Jump on an express bus service to the city from practically outside the door, grab supplies from nearby Stockland shopping centre, or take a walk along the stunning trails that hug the harbour and will lead you to the Spit or into Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.