Tranquil apartment with harbour & district views
Auction Saturday 10 April
FIND. Tucked away in the popular 'Biarritz' building, this spacious three-bedroom apartment delivers magnificent panoramic views that sweep across the district and over the harbour to The Heads. Situated in the heart of Balgowlah, this is an ultra-convenient walk-everywhere location, with Balgowlah village, harbour beaches and reserves and public transport at the door.
LOVE. This well-presented home is ready to move into now. It is nestled towards the rear of the block and so offers peace, quiet and open outlooks towards the harbour. You'll love the enormous wraparound balcony, which you can use as a quiet space to relax and recharge, or you can enjoy it as an outdoor entertaining zone with a glamorous district and ocean backdrop. You'll appreciate the convenience of being able to pop to the shops within seconds, dipping into the buzz and excitement of Manly, and then escaping to the quiet sanctuary of home.
• Security building with intercom access and lift access
• Combined lounge and dining area with carpet and air-con unit, plus sliding door access to an enormous wraparound balcony
• Well-equipped kitchen with stone counters, modern electric cooking, integrated microwave, dishwasher and lots of pantry space
• Large laundry room with dryer and storage cupboard
• Two double sized bedrooms with built-ins, and a single-sized third bedroom, which acts well as a child's bedroom or as a home study
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Additional WC and lots of internal storage
• Lift access straight down to auto lock-up garage in basement
LIVE. Access everything you need within moments from this supremely convenient location that puts Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre at the doorstep, as well as a number of local shops and eateries. It's a short walk from here to harbour beaches and reserves, with Fairlight Walk leading you to North Harbour Reserve and Forty Baskets in one direction, and Fairlight and Manly in the other direction. Bus services run regularly up and down Sydney Road, so it's a quick and easy trip to Manly or the city.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.