North-facing apartment at rear of boutique block
FIND. Given its ultra-convenient location just moments from Stockland Balgowlah and a short walk from North Harbour Reserve, this two-bedroom apartment is surprisingly quiet and peaceful. Tucked away to the rear of a boutique block of just four homes, this impeccably-presented residence offers an easy-going, low-maintenance lifestyle in a popular and sought-after location.
LOVE. The apartment faces the north and receives lots of lovely sunshine in the living area throughout the day. It has been updated and is presented with stylish modern appointments, and yet there is the flexibility to add value later down the track. Attractive to all professionals, first-time buyers, downsizers, this is the ideal location for those who want quick access to Manly or the city, whilst also having shops and harbour beaches at the door.
• Combined lounge and dining area flows outwards to covered balcony.
• Stylish hardwood floorboards in living and freshly laid carpet in the bedrooms.
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, Smeg oven, stone counters and a huge amount of pantry storage.
• Queen-sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, and double-sized second bedroom also with built-ins.
• Neat bathroom with bathtub and separate shower.
• Covered car space located underneath the building.
• Great layout with bedrooms tucked well away from living.
• Convenient laundry cupboard.
• Set to the back of the block, and no common walls.
LIVE. Perfectly positioned to access the best of the northern beaches, as well as being able to quickly and easily travel to the city. Bus stops are practically outside the door, grab supplies from nearby Stockland shopping centre, and it's only a few blocks from North Harbour Reserve where you can sit and enjoy the scenery, or take a walk along stunning trails that hug the harbour and will lead you to the Spit or into Manly.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.