Upper duplex in supremely convenient location
FIND. Conveniently positioned just 200 metres from Stockland shopping centre and a short bike ride into Manly, this beautifully presented upper duplex offers an easy-going, low-maintenance lifestyle in a highly sought-after location.
LOVE. With generous bedrooms and spacious living, this low-maintenance home provides spacious, character-filled interiors to enjoy, as well as a shared garden space that can be used for relaxing and entertaining. Already perfectly presented and primed for relaxed coastal living, move in now with nothing to do immediately, yet there is scope to add value if desired.
• The spacious living area is warm, welcoming and filled with light. It is set with the original pine floorboards and features high ceilings and an easy-flow layout.
• The kitchen is well equipped with gas cooking, a breakfast bar and laundry facilities. A door from the kitchen leads out to an elevated deck that provides a pleasant and leafy outlook over the garden.
• There is a shared garden to the rear of the building, which offers both levels the use of a level lawn as well as a paved alfresco dining area with a picnic bench. There is also a discreet clothes-drying space to the side of the building.
• The spacious master bedroom features an open brick fireplace as well as detailed cornicing and timber floors, while the second bedroom has mirrored built-ins and timber floors.
• There is a carport, as well as a generous amount of external storage on title.
LIVE. High convenience is part of the package in this well-connected location that is moments from Balgowlah's shopping and dining offerings, and within an easy walk or bike ride to Manly. It's an easy commute to the city, with the B-Line bus service that will pick you up from nearby Condamine Street. Or if you're in the mood for dining out, it's a five-minute drive or a level bike ride into Manly. With supermarkets, grocers, high-street shops and public transport at your fingertips, this is a superbly convenient location.