Leafy and serene, Terrey Hills is a quiet achiever on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Surrounded on three sides by national parks and moments from Pittwater, Terrey Hills is all about family-friendly living in a semi-rural locale. It’s also a horse lover’s paradise, and its lush surrounds are teeming with wildlife. And locals relish in it all.
A quiet lifestyle and conveniently located, with national parkland all around and world-class beaches down the road.
- 270 bus to Wynyard Station. Click for bus route
- 280 bus to Chatswood & Warringah Mall. Click for bus route
Schools in area
- Davidson High School. Click for link
- Terrey Hills Public School. Click for link
- Kinma Primary & Preschool. Click for link
- Northern Beaches Christian School. Click for link
- Forestway Shopping Centre. Click here
Median House Prices in Terrey Hills
- House: Buy: $1,755,000
- Rent: $870 PW
* Source: realestate.com.au