Sitting on a prized headland overlooking famous Manly and Freshwater Beaches, Queenscliff, although one of Sydney’s smallest suburbs, is also one of the most popular. With easy access to both Manly and quieter neighbouring Freshwater, residents of Queenscliff have their pick of great shops, cafes, restaurants and beaches. Queenscliff offers a mixture of stunning, architecturally designed homes and well priced and luxurious apartments.
- 167 bus to Manly/Warringah Mall. Click for link
- Manly Ferry. Click for link
- Manly Fast Ferry. Click for link
- Harbord Public School. Click for link
- Mackellar Girls High School. Click for link
- Balgowlah Boys High School. Click for link
- Stella Maris College. Click for link
- St Paul's Catholic College. Click for link
- Manly Corso shops, restaurants, cafes & bars.
- Manly Wharf restaurants & bars. Click for link
- Freshwater village shops & cafes.
Median House Prices in Queenscliff
- Buy: No data
- Rent: $1,000 PW
Median Unit Prices in Queenscliff
- Buy: $1,260,000
- Rent: $670 PW
* Source: realestate.com.au