An immensely appealing family-friendly suburb, Balgowlah Heights is a popular and boasts direct access to beautiful Sydney Harbour National Park. There are many secluded harbourside beaches nearby making it one of the most desirable suburbs in the area.
With easy links to the CBD, a reputable local primary school and a vibrant set of shops, properties in Balgowlah Heights are highly regarded and the suburb boasts multi-million dollar palatial homes and smart, renovated bungalows.
- Route 132 to Manly & Westfield Warringah Mall. Click for bus route
- B1 route to the city. Click for bus route
- Route 173x to city. Click for bus route
- Balgowlah Heights Public School. Click for link
- Balgowlah Boys High School. Click for link
- McKellar Girls High School. Click for link
- The local shops offer all of the everyday conveniences. In addition to the deli and the post office, Balgowlah Heights has a butcher specialising in free-range meat and a naturopathic apothecary selling supplements and vitamins.
- Stockland Balgowlah which provides access to supermarket and large brand shopping options is just a few minutes away. Click for Link
- Tania Park in Balgowlah Heights is a local favourite for kids and toddlers and with its nearby large dog exercise area, sports ground and harbour views, it’s a great place for the family to catch up for a play and/or a picnic. Click for Link
What we love, by Steve Lambley
“Balgowlah Heights is still largely a “hidden secret”. It offers the best of harbourside living but has incredibly easy access to Manly, the CBD and the rest of the Northern Beaches. Encircled by the famous (and stunning!) Spit to Manly foreshore walk, it offers a unique lifestyle, where if beautiful walks are “your thing”, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Abundant parks for the kids, National parklands, and stunning harbour beaches, it simply doesn’t get better! Shhhhh… don’t tell too many people!”
Median House Prices in Balgowlah Heights
- House: Buy: $3,150,000
- Rent: $1,300 PW
* Source: realestate.com.au