INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection
FIND. Perfectly positioned to enjoy the best that Manly has to offer, this harbourside townhouse has been exquisitely renovated throughout to create a stunning and wonderfully comfortable family sized home.
LOVE. Features include:
- Open-plan living and dining area maximises light and space, and an integrated study or home office corner has been thoughtfully included creating another separate living zone
- A stylish sleek kitchen offers premium integrated appliances, soft close
cabinetry, and a vast amount of storage and bench space
- Internal laundry and very handy powder room is also included on the ground floor
- Large sunny deck with a north-east aspect framed with palms and catching the gentle sea breeze
- Three bedrooms all with BIRS, and a chic family bathroom
- The master includes an ensuite, and a long sunny balcony joins two of the bedrooms providing yet another outdoor space to enjoy
- Ducted air-conditioning ensures maximum comfort all year round
- An added bonus is the all-weather living and entertaining courtyard downstairs, big space for the kids to play in or another outdoor space
- Secure garage parking with direct access to the townhouse.
- No Pets
LIVE. In addition to its irresistible good looks and clever design, it offers a large range of outdoor living and entertaining spaces and is in a sublime location. With just a short walk to spectacular Delwood and Fairlight beaches, Manly Wharf, the Corso, and excellent schools, it's a fabulous lifestyle find that will have broad appeal.
To arrange an appointment to view please contact our Leasing Manager Eloise Crisp.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and you will be contacted when the inspection booking times are made available. If you have any issues, please contact our Leasing Manager. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.