INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Occupying the enviable top floor position of an immaculate brick block, this beautifully renovated apartment takes full advantage of its elevated position in the quiet backstreets of Manly, with a breathtaking panorama of the district, ocean and beach.
LOVE. Features Include
- Living encompasses lounge and dining that provide an incredible panorama of the ocean
- A large balcony that will become your go-to spot to sit peacefully and watch the sun rise over the water in the morning, or for casual sundowners at night with friends
- Renovated kitchen features sparkling CaesarStone countertops, sleek white cabinetry, a dishwasher and enjoys the benefit of a north-facing view of the district
- Two good sized sun filled bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Full modern bathroom with separate bath and shower, floor to ceiling tiles
- External private laundry room
- Lock up garage
- 12 months lease
- Sorry not pet friendly
LIVE. This epic lifestyle location means that everything you might need is within a short walk of the front door. Manly has a lively café and surf culture, with a number of harbour or ocean beaches to choose from, and a fabulous selection of bustling cafes to enjoy. It's easy to get around the beaches or to the city, with bus stops on Pittwater Road, or the ferry wharf just a short walk away. There is the convenience of having supermarkets, boutique shops and coastal walks also close by.
To arrange an appointment to view please contact our Leasing Manager Kelly Attwater.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and you will be contacted when the inspection booking times are made available. If you have any issues, please contact our leasing agent. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing.