Renovated Harbourside Apartment
Set in the heart of an unbeatable lifestyle location directly across from Manly Cove, this renovated two bedroom harbourside apartment occupies a quiet rear position in the historic and recently refurbished Montreaux security building.
• Two bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Raised ceilings and fresh neutral interiors
• Open-plan living and dining reside adjacent to a separate and wonderfully large kitchen
• Modern gas kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, stainless steel appliances glass splashbacks and plenty of storage space
• Full bath with overhead shower and frameless glass recess, with convenience catered to in an internal European-style laundry
• Intercom access, reverse-cycle air conditioning and internal lift access straight to your front door
• This building also has added convenience of dual street access via The Crescent & Commonwealth Parade.
• 12 months lease
•Washing machine & dryer included
This modern apartment is footsteps from everything Manly has to offer including iconic surf and harbour beaches, ferries and buses, cosmopolitan eateries and eclectic pubs and clubs.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.