Contemporary apartment with over-sized north facing balcony
This bright and modern apartment has been superbly renovated and flaunts a sought-after position on a leafy street and in a small boutique building of only 8. Nestled to the rear and on the second floor the advantages of the slightly elevated position of this boutique block include an abundance of natural light and air that circulate throughout each room, as well as expansive views of the district as far as the city.
• The open-plan living area with easy-care floorboards and reverse-cycle air-con has a clever layout that offers a timber breakfast bar against the window, to allow for casual mealtimes with a view
• Living flows out to a large balcony that is partially covered and is equipped with café-style roller blinds to allow use of this space year round
• The interiors have been appointed with stylish fittings, while a functional floorplan separates living from bedrooms and makes the best use of space in this 'spend nothing' residence
• The recently renovated kitchen is a stylish combination of sleek white soft-close joinery, subway tiles, gas cooking and integrated Bosch appliances that include a dishwasher
• A generous laundry sits alongside the kitchen
• The master bedroom is queen-sized and includes generous built-in storage, while the second bedroom is double-sized and also features built-in robes.
• The bathroom features a bath and separate shower
• There is a single lock-up garage, which also includes some storage racks for surfboards
Freshwater is known for its welcoming community vibe and its superb village, which is filled with boutique shops and independent cafes and restaurants. It's a seven-minute walk into the village and just a little further to the beach, or it's a scenic stroll into Manly over the headland and along the oceanfront. The recently refurbished Harbord Diggers is just up the road, which is fantastic for an ocean-side drink or meal. And it's easy to get around with bus stops just seconds away on Harbord Road.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes