INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Sparkling in a superb renovation of the highest quality, this striking north facing two bed apartment is a showcase of contemporary style with light and bright generous proportions extending to two sun-drenched balconies with ocean views. Set in a quiet & leafy enclave hailing from high-elevated position on second floor.
LOVE. Features include;
- Fresh neutral interiors emphasise light, space and style
- Long entry hall ushers a warm welcome, leading into an open-plan living and dining
- Maintaining artful definition with a spacious L-shape design
- Kitchen radiates style with Caesarstone bench tops & Bosch appliances
- Travertine tiles light up a chic main bathroom with a full-length bath
- Two double bedrooms provide generous light-filled accommodations
- Main bedroom with floor to ceiling built in wardrobes and second private balcony
- Undercover balcony bathed in the north sun flows from living area
- Internal separate laundry
- Oversized LUG with mezzanine storage
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning feature throughout
- Sorry not pet friendly
LIVE. Enjoy short walks to Dee Why Beach & a plethora of lifestyle amenities in town centre shops, cafes and express city buses.
To arrange an appointment to view please contact our Leasing Manager Kelly Attwater.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing.