Executive style entertainer
Enviably set in a luxury security building in one of Cromer's most sought after locations, this ground floor elevated one-bed apartment boasts smart contemporary design, high quality appointments and the rarity of expansive outdoor entertaining in a quiet cul-de-sac address.
Surrounded by lush leafy gardens in a quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac, enjoy a lifestyle of convenience so close to town centre amenities and city buses with park strolls to beautiful Dee Why Beach and its popular foreshore restaurants.
• Open-plan living and dining with a designer gas kitchen featuring Caesar-stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, sleek cabinetry
• Blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living with large undercover outdoor area for effortless entertaining
• Live in comfort with air conditioning in both living and sleep quarters
• Spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
• Chic brand new bathroom characterised by floor to ceiling tiles & sparkling frameless glass
• European style laundry with dryer included
• Convenience of secure carspace
• Security boutique modern complex on the Dee Why border
Pedestrian entry from Campbell Avenue, parking via Carousel Close
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.