Light-filled contemporary apartment
6 month lease available
FIND. Beautifully presented with neat and contemporary styling, this delightful apartment in Balgowlah is an excellent find. Its pivotal location close to public transport links makes it the ideal base for getting to the city or Manly.
LOVE. Features include:
- Set in a boutique block that is tucked back from the road, peace can be assured in this tranquil and leafy pocket of Balgowlah.
- Open-plan living incorporates light-filled living and dining, and a modern kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and new electric cooktop.
- Living opens up to a sunny balcony, where birdsong can be heard, and its perfect northerly-aspect means gorgeous sunlight will warm and light the apartment all year round.
- Both bedrooms are equipped with excellent mirrored built-ins, plush carpet and plantation shutters that cover the expansive windows that help to make these rooms distinctly light and airy. The master is enormous, with plenty of space for a reading nook or office desk.
- A stunning renovated bathroom features a large frameless glass shower and contemporary vanity
- The lock-up garage incorporates a huge storage area that could be used as a workshop, or stashing bikes and surfboards will never be a problem.
- Internal laundry (bring your own machine) at the rear of the garage
LIVE. In this very central location, everything you need is close at hand. At the end of the street is abundant transport links that will take you straight into Manly, the Northern Beaches, or to the city. Local shops and cafes are close by including the wonderful "Aggies Corner", or an easy level stroll to Stockland Mall shopping centre.
Available for a 6 month lease
To view and apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with any available appointment times and our online application form.
Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions, inspections are now by private appointment only. Please submit your details through the "book/request an inspection" enquiry form and you will be contacted when the inspection booking times are made available. If you have any issues, please contact our Leasing Manager. Thank you for your understanding at this time.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.