Elegant & convenient two bedroom plus sunroom
Found on the top floor of a gracious Art Deco building of just four, this tastefully appointed, timelessly appealing apartment offers unbeatable convenience to a host of attractions.
• Spacious communal grassed garden at the rear, providing plenty of room to relax outdoors or for the kids to play.
• Two good sized bedrooms, main with built-in robe & opens to a sunroom
• Stylish dine-in kitchen tastefully updated with stainless steel appliances.
• The lounge room has a refined traditional appeal, complete with a gas bayonet.
• Renovated bathroom features a combined bath/shower, vanity unit and W/C
• Original details such as timber floorboards, detailed cornices and picture rails add plenty of traditional charm.
• Just a brief walk to local Stockland village shops, cafes and transport as well as schools and a variety of recreational pursuits.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes