Grand family residence
The stunning home features sleek finishes and generous proportions on a grand scale, designed with a rare distinction and style. Blurring the lines between indoor and outdoor living with entertainers deck, multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces, levels lawns, and dual access from Seaforth Crescent.
• Stunning modern kitchen characterised by stone bench tops and large island bench, stainless steel gas appliances complete with dishwasher and insinkerator & optional double fridge
• Crafted for those that appreciate multiple living spaces with 3 living spaces, separate dining and multiple outdoor spaces
• Enjoy a private sun drenched balcony complete with outdoor kitchen, and optional BBQ
• Upstairs you will find another versatile living area / kids rumpus room / home office
• The upper level features four large bedrooms all including built in wardrobes
• Sumptuous master suite with walk in wardrobe and sparkling ensuite
• A true sense of sanctuary in an enchanting resort-like setting with private leafy outlook
• Perfect all year round your new home features ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Expansive entertaining area's and wide lush level lawns, garden maintenance included
• Double car carport with internal access, plus off street parking for another car
• Exclusive harbourside cul-de-sac setting and just one minute walk to bus stop on Seaforth Crescent
• Dual access from Seaforth Crescent
Self-contained two bedroom flat, ideal for Au Pair or guest accommodation. Available upon enquiry
Located a short 3 minute drive from Seaforth shops and 7 minutes to Balgowlah Stocklands, your new home is set in a prestigious and exclusive pocket of Seaforth. Enjoy privacy coupled with the convenience of location to Sangrado Park, local shops, cafes, schools and city transport.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.