Resort-style family home in prized location
With a thoughtful dual-level design welcoming vibrant entertaining and active family living, this contemporary family residence is a light-filled showcase of generous proportions and idyllic outdoor sanctuaries
• A seamless flow from front to back, a flexible layout featuring an array of formal and informal living spaces
• A centrally located eat-in kitchen features a contemporary open-plan layout, caesar stone bench tops, gas cooking and a dishwasher
• With all the benefits of zoned accommodations, 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes are tucked away on the top floor. The main master bedroom includes a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• An additional 5th bedroom or study is located on the first level offers great versatility as a guest room or more permanently as a dedicated 5th bedroom
Ensuring families will never be short of places to relax, generous shared spaces are through out the lower level of the house
• Polished timber floors
• Plantation shutters throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning on both levels with 3 zones
• Modern Full bathroom and additional WC downstairs
• Level and secure child-friendly lawns and lush landscaped gardens with lawn and garden maintenance included
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Set in a prestigious North Balgowlah family enclave, enjoy privacy coupled with the convenience of very short walks to village shops and cafes, Balgowlah North Public School and city transport
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.