Furnished Victorian seaside abode
Tucked away in a quiet and leafy nook in the eclectic hub of Manly is this newly renovated, contemporary terrace with alfresco appeal. Positioned in a true lifestyle location, you'll find yourself only moments from the beach and from a hub of cafes and designer shops. Unwind in luxury as this house has undergone a complete makeover with no expense spared - From the high ceilings to the stunning centrepiece fireplace!
• The space flows effortlessly down the hall into an open plan kitchen and dining area that include sleek fixtures and high end appliances
• Stylish kitchen characterised by brass tap ware, timber dining, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and Smeg fridge
• The living room is centered around a stunning gas fireplace and features luxurious touches such as high ceilings, custom build cabinetry and solid hardwood floors
• North-facing, private outdoor courtyard framed by bamboo and an outdoor shower
• The courtyard is perfect for entertaining and also has the convenience of dedicated rear lane access to Smith Street
• The ground level features a large double bedroom with built in study desk and ceiling fan
• Stunning main bathroom which hosts a feature bathtub and floor to ceiling tiling
• Up the solid timber staircase you will find two spacious and well-appointed bedrooms, second bedroom with ceiling fan
• The master is fit with floor-to-ceiling mirrored built-in wardrobes, air conditioning, and private balcony with quaint leafy views of the back courtyard
• This property is fully furnished with accommodations comprising of three queen size beds
This enviable Manly location puts you just moments to the sand and surf, trendy cafes, boutique shops, supermarkets and CBD transport all at your doorstep. Situated just behind Pittwater Rd you are only a 2 minute walk from the Beach, this home is perfectly positioned within moments walking distance to all the cosmopolitans of Manly.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.