Pet friendly federation gem on exclusive Eastern Hill
With an idyllic setting at the quiet cul-de-sac end of harbourside Stuart St, this 1912 Federation home is Brimming with beautiful period features
• Bedrooms are oversized with built-in robes, ceiling fans and carpet in all; a smaller fourth bedroom is ideal for a child's room or study
• The elegant living space features a stunning exposed brick fireplace with gas fire as well as a trio of large traditional sash windows
• A modern eat-in kitchen includes gas cooktop and stainless steel appliances
• To the rear of the house is an updated bathroom complete with bath
• Internal laundry facilities
• A covered and shuttered alfresco entertaining area opens out onto a generous
and child-friendly north-east facing garden
• Handy attic storage is a welcome feature plus plenty of under-house storage makes it easy to safely stow bikes, kayaks and other 'toys'.
• Pets welcome!
Set in a quiet and peaceful position a stone's throw from Collins Flat and Little Manly beaches and directly opposite Manly Point Park, this very special harbourside home offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy the relaxed way of life a home by the water offers while also relishing the lifestyle afforded by its proximity to lively Manly and its cafes, bars, restaurants, shopping and transport.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please copy/paste the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.