Hamptons chic beachside retreat
Design for those that appreciate multiple living spaces that blur the lines between indoor and outdoor living with sweeping views from three levels over Dee Why beach and beyond, the unrivalled setting and stunning layout for this sprawling family home will capture your attention and your heart.
• Relax in the spacious living area with its natural timber flooring and inviting ambience or entertain in the light filled dining area, poised to enjoy the captivating views
• As you pass through large glass doors from the living space you will reach a covered terrace offering a perfect vantage point for the ocean vista and fresh sea breezes
•The lower level welcomes you into a bright and elegant family room, opening onto a tropical covered terrace
• Sparkling pool and spa surrounded with tropical greenery and rock surround
• Sumptuous bathrooms throughout the home, all newly renovated and each with their own beautiful features
• Residing majestically on the upper level, the master is a luxurious retreat with modern ensuite, wall to wall wardrobes and private balcony with stunning ocean views
• Boasting further accommodation on the upper level with two generous bedrooms with oversized wardrobes
• On the lower level close to the entrance there is a fourth room perfect for an au pair with ensuite bathroom & kitchenette
• You will also find on the lower level a fifth versatile room that could be used as a bedroom, office, rompus room, gym etc
• Live in comfort all year round with a home that features fans in each room & plenty of cross ventilation to let in the ocean breeze
• With only a short walk to Dee Why & North Curl Curl beach, this beautiful home offers the ultimate in a relaxed yet sophisticated beaches lifestyle
• On the lowest level you will find the cellar and separate internal laundry with direct access to the side of house where you will find the clothesline tucked away
• Pool and garden maintenance included
Located just moment from from Curl Curl, Dee Why beaches, and rock pools. Freshwater village and Dee Why strand are both also just minutes away where you can buy all the essentials as well as sample trendy cafes and bars. Sporting families can avoid Saturday parking hassles with about a 10-minute walk to Curl Curl's playing fields or take in spectacular ocean scenes along the coastal walkways in either direction. The recently revitalised Harbord Diggers, Harbord Hotel, and Brookvale's microbrewery scene are also minutes away by car.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams.
Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.