Modern family home in a private and tranquil setting
FIND. Nestled in peaceful and private surrounds, this residence is surrounded by attractive gardens with pleasant entertaining areas and enclosed yard. Close to sought-after schools and with easy access to the city, this family-friendly home is ready to enjoy.
LOVE. Features include:
- Bright light-filled main living/dining areas, with floorboards throughout, functional fireplace and gas outlet and space for study/office with reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Fully equipped, the kitchen commands a central position at the heart of the home with gas cooking, Miele dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave
- Kitchen opens to an expansive undercover deck
- Three bedrooms internally, two with built-ins epitomizing casual comfort
- Stylish as new full main bathroom with skylight and underfloor heating
- Large undercover deck extends the living spaces into alfresco entertaining, where ample proportions allow for all-weather lounging, dining or BBQ's, while overlooking the child-friendly enclosed backyard
- Ensuring the family wish list is complete, there's a studio/bedroom with en-suite bathroom, which could be used as a home office, teenagers retreat or guest accommodation
- External laundry, garden shed and DLUG with plenty of storage
- Well established gardens and solar panels
- Easy and close access to bike paths around Narrabeen Lake and local areas
- Pets considered on application.
LIVE. This family-friendly suburb is well placed to access Collaroy, Narrabeen and Dee Why, and local schools including Collaroy Plateau, Wheeler Heights, Pittwater House and St Rose are all a short distance away. Neighborhood shops and close proximity to transport links to the city (100 metres to bus stop) add to the convenience of this location. It's also an easy five minute drive to local beaches including Collaroy, Long Reef and Narrabeen.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.