INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
FIND. This stunning full brick three-level home is rich in character and offers a unique blend of period styling, comfort and livability. With an Arts and Craft architectural style, this beautiful home oozes charm with its original high church-pitch roof, stone courtyards and timber floors.
You'll be enchanted from the moment you step inside with the double height ceiling and pops of art deco styling. Boasting a convenient harbourside location and an elevated aspect with expansive views to the ocean and Manly, this home perfectly accommodates a family lifestyle with multiple living spaces, a large entertainer's deck with pool and sprawling gardens.
LOVE. Features include:
• Freshly painted, floorboards newly polished, renovated kitchen and bathroom plus new light fittings
• With the living on the ground level, there is plenty of space, a large living room, separate dining area off the newly renovated kitchen and an oversized deck perfect for entertaining
• Also conveniently located on this level is a bathroom and then a laundry as well as a rumpus room can be found on the lower ground floor
• Located on the upper level are three large bedrooms, two enjoying beautiful water views and the third featuring an additional loft space, hidden playroom or the perfect teen retreat
• The large studio at the front of the property with its own private entrance is an extremely versatile space, it could be used as a home office, 4th bedroom or an additional living area
• LUG plus one additional off street parking space
• Pets also considered on application
LIVE. This landmark home enjoys a convenient position on this popular, family oriented street, close to schools, shops, buses and parks. With a beautiful elevated aspect and extensive district views stretching to the ocean and Manly, the established gardens ensure the home is still incredibly private, which is especially noticeable on the lower level when relaxing by the sparkling pool.
Please contact Chelle Steanes to arrange an appointment to view
0414 665 708
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.