Extraordinary Residence Sets The Standard For Idyllic Comfort
A symphony of space, light and clever design, the home provides multiple communal areas as well as private retreats to deliver both luxurious living and relaxed family comfort in spades. Echoes of the era's charm cast quite the first impression, from the gorgeous feature brick façade to the picture rails and pendant lighting within. A formal living room sits beside the entry, its adjoining sunroom serving as an inviting workspace with stunning arched windows channelling the northern light inside. With an air of period grace enriched with touches of contemporary class, this is a remarkable family home in which unexpected gems are discovered at every turn.
• An impressive modern eat-in kitchen characterised by stone island bench top, an induction cooktop and combination oven and microwave. Inclusive of dishwasher and Electrolux French door fridge.
• Designed and crafted for those who appreciate multiple entertaining and living spaces
• Following the polished, hardwood timber floors down the hall, the heart of the home is reached and instantly impresses.
• The lush lawns & landscaped garden provide a leafy outlook & the outdoor dining zone supplies an extension of the living options
• The outdoor fusion continues in the living & dining room, where the substantial area is warmed in winter by a fireplace & freshened in summer via three sets of French doors
• A serene water feature with enchanting Koi fish adds a tranquil ambience to the outlook
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe & dazzling marble ensuite with separate bath, rain shower & skylight, to create a true sanctuary of distinction.
• Three further bedrooms provide the most versatile & remarkable of accommodations, one with extensive built-in robes and views down to Manly, another with sunken walk-in storage & study, and one with a full access attic/play room.
• Oversized laundry with quality Miele washer and dryer included
• Demonstrating a penchant for attention to detail, features such as a separate studio, ducted air-conditioning, double enclosed carport, veggie patch and dual gated access to Lewis Street, all raise the benchmark for blissful family living
When it comes to lifestyle credentials, this exclusive address more than delivers. Parks, Village shops and Balgowlah Heights Public School are all reached within a short stroll, while Clontarf Beach and bustling Manly are just a short drive away, all enhancing the home's appeal as an idyllic fam