Graceful character home on North Harbour Reserve
# 6 month lease available #
FIND. It's rare that opportunities like this pop up. This is the chance to live in one of the most idyllic and sought-after locations in Balgowlah. Sitting directly next to North Harbour Reserve, moments from Forty Baskets and within a short stroll of Manly, this graceful home offers a lifestyle beyond compare. Embrace life on Sydney's beautiful harbour foreshore, with beaches, bush walks and parks on your doorstep.
LOVE. Features include:
- The generous floorplan includes a stunning north-facing living area with adjoining sunroom. All of the hallmarks of 1920s architecture are visible, including soaring high ceilings with exquisite decorative detailing, generous proportions and picture rails, which all come together to create an attractive and highly sophisticated aesthetic.
- Elegant lounge room with adjoining sunroom, a comfortable, enticing room for relaxing and entertaining
- Hardwood floors, feature fireplace in the living area, fret work, picture rails, double-hung windows and incredible high ceilings with elaborate decoration
- Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a smaller bedroom that is ideal as a child's room, nursery or home office
- Large kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and casual meals space
- Enjoy alfresco dining and entertaining in the private and enclosed courtyard with storage shed and outdoor laundry and shower bathroom
- Gated access to enclosed front garden with lawn
- Off street parking for two cars, including an oversized carport
- Available for a 6 month lease period
- NOTE: The air-conditioning systems in the home are not functioning and will not form part of the tenancy. They will not be fixed or replaced during the tenancy
LIVE. Walk everywhere from this outstanding location that is on the border of Fairlight, moments from Balgowlah village and just a short walk from Manly. Nearby North Harbour Reserve is ideal for long, lazy picnics, and you can also jump onto the iconic Manly to Spit walk, winding past Forty Baskets Beach and rugged headland vistas. Stockland shopping centre is close by for groceries, and there are bus stops just moments away that make for a quick trip into Manly or the city.
To apply for our properties, please submit an enquiry and you will be provided with our online application form.
We make it easy for you to arrange and attend an inspection with Cunninghams. Simply register for one of our advertised property inspections or submit a request for another time that suits you better. Please ensure that you do register your interest so we can make sure that you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our landlords, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Please note that some images have been digitally edited to include virtual furniture and styling for the purposes of marketing the property, and may not be superimposed to scale. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering leasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.