INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
FIND. Offering a rare opportunity to live in a sought-after elevated position on Manly's leafy western hill, this classic solid brick upper duplex 'Dalsin Brae' encompasses the whole top floor and is graced with stunning heritage detail, including polished floorboards, high patterned ceilings, picture rails and original fireplace surrounds.
LOVE. Features include:
• Light and airy, this upper duplex offers an spacious and flexible floorplan comprising three large bedrooms plus a sunroom that can be configured in numerous ways
• Sun-filled living/dining with original fireplace surround and charming bay window with window seat
• Two generous double bedrooms; large third bedroom with adjoining sunroom
• Original kitchen with spacious adjoining dining
• Original bathroom including a separate WC
• Rear lane access via Lawson Place to prized lock-up garage
• External laundry (bring your own machine
LIVE. Walk everywhere from this convenient and sought-after address positioned between Manly and Fairlight. Just down the road is world-famous Manly beach, shopping, an endless array of cafes and restaurants as well as the famous Manly ferries. Charming Fairlight village and the coastal walkway are within strolling distance, as is city bus and ferry transport.
Please contact our leasing manager Eloise Crisp to arrange an appointment to view.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.