INSPECT BY APPOINTMENT
FIND. This apartment celebrates style, form and function with fresh, modern interiors and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that capture the bright and airy ambiance of beachside living in the heart of Queenscliff.
LOVE. Features include:
• Tasman oak floorboards in the generous living/dining area
• Stunning open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, pantry, gas cooking and integrated dishwasher
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and private enclosed outdoor area/room
• Both bedrooms with built-ins, fans and new carpet
• White full bathroom with internal laundry facilities
• Undercover entertainers terrace with leafy outlook
• Gas heating and BBQ outlet
• Numbered car space
• Security building in a boutique block of 6
• Communal grassed area
• Pets considered on application
LIVE. Positioned on the high side of Crown Road at one of Queenscliff's highest points, this one-of-a-kind location affords downhill walks to Freshwater, Queenscliff and Manly; where the creature comforts of lazy sun-filled days by the beach, eclectic café breakfasts, vibrant nights out and transport by ferry or bus to the city is a blissful reality for residents.
Please contact Chelle Steanes to arrange an appointment to view
0414 665 708
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.